FCA rules require firms to make certain disclosures public via financial statements or on a website. The advantage of using a website for these disclosures is the ability to easily amend the disclosure at any time. Disclosures made in financial statements are fixed for a year until the next public filing. Additionally the FCA requires that disclosures are made “as soon as practical”, which does not fit with the annual deadlines required by Companies House.
Firms can post their disclosures on their own website, but most firm websites are password protected so the disclosure is too restricted. This is a third party website available at no charge to all clients of Optima Partners for disclosures such as Pillar III, UK Stewardship code implementation and remuneration.
Please click here for the Terms & Conditions in order to proceed to the disclosures area of the website
The term “Optima Partners” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8DJ. Our company registration number in England and Wales is 8880228. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, Optima Partners Limited provides this website to enable other companies to make certain regulatory disclosures. Optima Partners Limited does not review these disclosures or accept any responsibility towards them unless expressly agreed under separate terms of business between Optima Partners Limited and the relevant company.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Optima Partners Limited takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please click here to accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed to the documents
If you have any queries about your firm’s disclosure or would like Optima Partners to host your disclosure on our website, please speak to your Optima contact.